Wednesday 2 January 2008

happy new year

And to think I felt a bit cruel when I described Joey Barton as a "10 man brawler" recently. I was almost taken in by Gabbi Logan's description of him as "a troubled young man trying to get over his past and his problems." I'd forgotten that this was shorthand for "cunt". "Interred over the festive period" how deliciously cruel that sounds, Barton now joins fellow cunt Lee Bowyer and, amazingly, Neil Kinnock, in the Scrapped in Fast Food joint Hall Of Infamy. If I recall, although it is all hazy, Bowyer threw a chair through the window of KFC when the nice Asian server told him there were no Tower Burgers and he would have to settle for a Zinger, and Kinnock had a bit of argy bargy in a kebab shop over I don't know what.

In case you missed the story racist axe murderer's brother Joey Barton had a fight with about half of merseyside after, presumably, some idiots in shell suits called him twat to his face.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7162323.stm

No comments: