Thursday 8 November 2007

ooo!

I have my 'first exchange' link interweb social protocol agreement/non-binding contract. I've been tapping up other interesting football sites. This is good, as a few external extra links here will mean I feel less like I am SHOUTING INTO THE SPACE INHABITED BY MY EGO, and Jason (see comments), and a few others, sometimes. Apparently this means I will also have "authority" on technorati too. Then, who knows, maybe notablity on wikiepedia. I've also added a link to the Guardian, as a gesture towards stating thte fucking obvious.

Talking of SHOUTING and EGO Alex Ferguson's Man Utd had a great result last night. As a monkey high up European Football's evolutionary tree this is just what you would expect. Arsenal had a lesser night. All part of the buddhist cycle I guess. Proving of course what a useful thing a Sporting Almanac Of The Future would be, like biff got in back To the Future 2/3(?). Ninguna persona would have predicted a 0-0 between Arsenal and Sparta Prague after the 7-0 rout of their previous encounter, not without prior knowledge. Or considering Arsenal made 8 changes to their squad (almost changing the entire squad) could they be accused of pulling a 4th round Carling Cup can't be fucked/doing a Davydenko?

GASP- you read it here first!

2 comments:

Jason said...

I added a link to you from bookarmor 2 days ago so your joy is valid, but the central fact is not. Maybe you can add one back.

Chris Paul said...

Is there- I did not notice... adding link...