Tuesday 2 September 2008

And now Kevin Keegan is quitting

(again).

I haven't read the full story yet but I am guessing he will say, in his post-quit press conference "I'm not a quitter, and I love this club, it is a BIG CLUB, and one of the best in the world. My heart is with Newcastle. But I honestly think I have taken the club as far as I can. Someone better than me needs to take over this club, in order to take it where is deserves to be." He'll then prattle on and the words BIG CLUB will contiue to trip out of his gob, every other sentence, or more.

Dennis Wise, who reportedly turned down the chance to co-star in the latest Guy Richie film, is tipped to take over.

Keegan's record as manager

Newcastle- Quit
Fulham- Quit
England- Quit
Man City- Quit
Newcastle- Quit (again)

Never has anyone been more skilled in the art of making an exit.


Football Overdose is sad to see him go. Together with Schteve Mclaren he is easy target numero uno.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Keegan couldn't finish a bowl of Weetabix without resigning.

"I was promised more milk"

"The board said there'd be money for a new spoon"

"I've taken this bowl of Weetabix as far as I can..."

etc